Home of The League of Dreams Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule of Collusion

3 posters

Go down

Rule of Collusion Empty Rule of Collusion

Post  Jason B Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:17 am

In light of the recent admission by Dan that he tried to organize a collective movement against my team last year and the debate about tanking. There needs to be a rule on collusion. Something along the lines of 2-3 players may not deliberately collaborate with intentions to hurt 1 other particular player's team. This isn't survivor, you're not fighting to stay on the island.

Jason B

Back to top Go down

Rule of Collusion Empty Re: Rule of Collusion

Post  Dan U Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:27 am

Decline...so you need tom to even be in real discussion...
Dan U
Dan U
Admin

https://kongdynasty.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:40 am

I actually think its kind of funny. And youre guilty of it as well when you tell me.to.let josh eat a high bid when he outbids me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason B Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:58 am

No I just gave advice. You told me he did it again in outbidding you, and I said just leave him with it, simple. I didn't collude with you to bid a player up me and you and then leave it with you or stop when the person you want does. I wasn't like let's bd all his players up together. Also I didn't create a league email trying to discriminate against one player. Huge difference.

Jason B

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan U Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:10 am

in that case, i just advised the league that you would be 82 over cap and therefore need to cut 164 in players...same thing completely
Dan U
Dan U
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason B Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:15 am

Oh sure, and convinced them to not trade as well. I have no problem if you sent out a mass email/text that send Jason has 162 in bids out and 80 whatever in cap, teach him a lesson and leave him with the bids. Which I would have been okay with no problem lol at the time I made them I wanted all of them. The problem I have is then you went further and told them to not trade with me (wouldn't have worked anyway because the only reason I made the bids I did was because I was talking with Brandon) and stick me with them. That's a huge difference.

Jason B

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason B Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:20 am

Dude what you did was juvenile and wrong just admit it. That's why there needs to be a rule against it. Like I said I have no problem with everyone leaving me with the bids because that was the plan and I had a trade set up to make my cap work. The thing that was bullshit was trying to organize a trade embargo. Seriously?

Jason B

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan U Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:27 am

actually if i recall right someone else emailed the league saying not to trade, but whatever it is was part of the group discussion. Yeah I just said stick you with the bids and make you cut then someone who i won't mention replied with don't trade either.
Dan U
Dan U
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh L Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:36 am

it was pretty hilarious though. Less of collusion and more of a lesson teacher....though didnt end p working out anyways (thanks brandom)

Josh L

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan U Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:40 am

ok due to the fact that we definitely wouldn't retroactiviely punish him, is it funnier that Brandon recommended the no trading? even going as far to point out that you were trying to unload peterson, but don't do it, then he was the first to ruin it?
Dan U
Dan U
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason B Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:45 pm

Lol it definitely is funnier because I approached him about the trade before I put my bids out on those players. It was all but a done deal.

i know this because i tried to talk everyone into making you sign them, not trading with you and making you cut 164 in cap...i have an email about it...then brandon got worried and the dominos fell afterwards

Phrasing buddy, phrasing. You made it sound like you were a mastermind and an evil prick you have to admit that I have reason to get upset. If I was being an ass for the hell of it to bid up then I can understand your no remorse attitude but that isn't what was going on.

Either way I still think this shows support that there needs to be a no collusion rule. Like I said I never bid on a player I didn't intend to have on my team. And you even showed that was my intention by telling me Brandon told you guys I was looking to unload Peterson, I was not just bidding up players for shits and giggles.

Jason B

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh L Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:36 pm

I think we should all collude against me....it would make me feel more loved...and isnt everything we do in life just to be loved a little more?

Josh L

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down