Home of The League of Dreams Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UDFA Availability

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

UDFA Availability - Page 2 Empty Re: UDFA Availability

Post  Jason B Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:08 pm

If I didn't think you weren't above threatening to kick someone out because they don't agree with you or they are too involved I might actually believe you.

Again this whole thing was started because you decided to take the autocratic approach and had your panties in a bunch when responding to my very polite text messages. Acted like an asshole and this sent me on a war path of acting like an asshole in retaliation, using your own logic against you to the point where you give up argument and just take the 9 year old approach and say "because it's mine." "I don't have to invite you to my birthday party!"

Jason B

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan U Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:13 pm

Yeah, or 3 years of explaining everything over and over again has gotten me to the point where I couldn't care any less about how i come off.  Especially to the certain individuals that think they should be on an equal power level as the commissioners.  If Tom and I make a ruling, guess what that's the ruling we don't have to take time out of our weekends to explain it to you if we don't want to.  You just have to deal with it.
Dan U
Dan U
Admin

https://kongdynasty.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan U Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:24 pm

also Andrew, unless they changed the rule very recently, that's not how it actually works in the nfl.  It works like it does here where the next team on the clock can pick.  Or the Vikings wouldn't have Kevin Williams, and the Ravens wouldn't have Jimmy Smith.  Although not sure about non-1st round picks, although I don't really see a reason it wouldn't stay true...Also I think you can add the Vikings wouldn't have had McKinnie...YAY VIKINGS!
Dan U
Dan U
Admin

https://kongdynasty.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:21 pm

Just looked into it further: Dan, you are correct based on this...

"During the draft, one team is always on the clock. In round one, teams have 15 minutes to make their choice. The decision time drops to 10 minutes in the second round and to five minutes in rounds three through seven. If a team doesn't make a decision in their given time, the next team can pick before them, and the team that missed its turn can submit its selection at any time after their time is up."

There isn't any information on draft picks if not used by end of draft because frankly, no team is stupid enough to go through the entire draft and not select players. Since there is no historical information regarding it, I would assume we use the logic that as soon as the draft is complete (i.e. last pick is off the clock) we can begin to start signing UDFA's.

Just my opinion though...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum