Home of The League of Dreams Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

murray, latavius get him before he blows up

4 posters

Go down

murray, latavius get him before he blows up Empty murray, latavius get him before he blows up

Post  Cat M Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:02 am

for you that havent been on facebook in awhile im listening to all offers but already have had dez bryant offered and said no

Cat M

Back to top Go down

murray, latavius get him before he blows up Empty Re: murray, latavius get him before he blows up

Post  Jason B Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:31 am

LMAO

Jason B

Back to top Go down

murray, latavius get him before he blows up Empty Re: murray, latavius get him before he blows up

Post  Jason B Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:37 am

How about all my draft picks for the next 3 years, Evans and Green for a player that is unproven and injury prone and we have really only seen 1 big run from, not even a big game, like one huge run then he got hurt. Oh yeah and he is on one of the shittiest teams in the NFL with one of the shittiest lines....wait a minute I'm not going to make that offer because I woke up. In REALITY today. I would have gave Tom a hand jibber just to sweeten the deal if there was a Dez Murray deal on the table.

Jason B

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom G Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:12 pm

It actually was Hopkins/Murray for Dez, I countered after Cat's initial offer of a BJ + Murray for Dez seemed like a lowball

Tom G

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan U Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:38 pm

i got a 7th rounder burning a hole in my pocket...and justing hunter and blackmon...
Dan U
Dan U
Admin

https://kongdynasty.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cat M Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:01 am

thats the point of off season trading, all hype and potential it doesnt matter if i think he is worth more then bryant due to cost and years on his deal at a very chaotic position its what u guys do and i guarantee he will be best rb on that team. so all i will say is if you are good on rb no need to try but if not he could make your season, or cost you the next 3

Cat M

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom G Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:47 am

You titled this thread "get him before he blows up" but are charging close to "he has already blown up" prices

Tom G

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason B Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:25 pm

^^^^^TRUTH^^^^^^

Jason B

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason B Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:28 pm

Best RB on the Oakland Raiders < Every team's #2 RB, so best RB on the Raiders < 60 other RB's......because they're the RAIDERS!

Jason B

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan U Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:07 pm

just wait when he is the 25th ranked rb you'll be sad you didn't give up more than you would for peterson.
Dan U
Dan U
Admin

https://kongdynasty.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down