Home of The League of Dreams Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Draft Picks: Round 7

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Official Draft Picks: Round 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Draft Picks: Round 7

Post  Dan U Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:24 pm

Tom told me who he was picking when we made the trade.  I can say with certainty he did not change it post the UDFA decision.  In fact, I assume he worked out the trade with me instead of others due to convenience (we were already talking on facebook) and the fact it got him the pick prior to your pick (necessary to get the player he wanted).  Also i can assure you I didn't do it "screw you."  I did it to potentially (although not likely) get a player i like on my team at a fair price a opposed to wasting a pick on someone i wouldn't likely sign.
Dan U
Dan U
Admin

https://kongdynasty.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason B Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Well you'd understand if I don't fucking believe you based on recent developments. Because with your current attitude you could easily just admit it and use the argument: "It's our fucking league? What are you going to do about it? Yeah we colluded, do something!" So kindly fuck off I consider this matter dropped and know what really happened.

Jason B

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom G Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:53 am

Dan defended me pretty nicely, but a couple more points:

1) Jason, you did no complaining when Cat gave me his 6th for next year's 6th 1 round ago

2) Time stamps are a wonderful thing. Date and time of the 7th round trade I made: June 14, 5:51 pm, Date and time of the Jawan Jamison pick: June 14, 6:00 pm, Date and time of Jason's question to Dan about UDFA's (which I know because I was sent a nice picture of the conversation): June 15 4:58 pm

Tom G

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason B Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:00 pm

Chris Thompson not Jamison

Jason B

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason B Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:04 pm

You both don't get to threaten collusion all the time and then get the benefit of the doubt when it seems to happen. Maybe some people should be more careful making vain collusion threats if they want to be taken at their word. So like I said I don't believe the Chris Thompson pick was not in retaliation. With me realizing that Dan's pick was Jamison and your Thompson I don't find Dan culpable but like I said I don't believe you. With the way you've acted about threats, puffing your feathers and then this recent ruling you will never have the benefit of the doubt with me again, incompetent.

Jason B

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason B Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:09 pm

It's kind of like motive. When you say you're going to do something antagonistically, then you do something pretty much like exactly like you said you were going to do, it doesn't look to good.

Jason B

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason B Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:22 pm

And in honesty I could give a shit about the pick. Tom is way over cap and roster spots and I only have Morris for 1 year, and even though most likely neither RB would have made Tom's final roster he will probably try to keep both now out of spite and again I won't care. It is all about the principle of both the UDFA and your snickering and collusion after the fact. I think I was taking Luke Wilson there anyway. I am simply pointing out how inappropriate (proving we need a collusion rule) of anyone especially the commissioners to threaten collusion as a form of discipline instead of referring to the RULES as their defense. Oh wait you can't refer to the rules because YOU MAKE THEM UP AS YOU SEE FIT and choose which ones to enforce and which ones to say "eh what the hell."

And I'm glad to see Tom actually "chiming" in because the only managerial commissioner duty he has done the last few years has been to interject about league rules and really do nothing as his only job is suppose to be to remain objective in case Dan becomes subjective. Yeah I went there. How much Clash of the Titans have you played when it could have taken 30 minutes to update the SS for Dan? And I understand your job now and hours but what about 1 year ago or 6 months ago? Not a whole lot of commissioner duties happening other than it being your "brain child."

Jason B

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom G Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:28 pm

I didn't make a mistake in my last post. I was building my point step by step. 

1st step: I made a similar trade 1 round ago, no collusion accusations
2nd step: I make a trade to acquire a 2nd 7th round pick this year
3rd step: The Redskins drafted 2 rb's this year (see where this is going?)
4th step: I use MY pick to take Jawan Jamison. Notice I made the trade to get Dan's pick before I even used my own pick
5th step: I use the pick I receive from Dan to take Chris Thompson
6th step: You ask a question to Dan about when UDFA's start
7th step: Dan gives an admittedly rude response, we're accused of collusion....on a 7th round draft pick

Tom G

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason B Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:54 pm

No Friday was the UDFA Saturday was the 2nd pick from Dan.

Jason B

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason B Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:56 pm

You made the pick at 9:07 pm Saturday and I brought up the issue to both of you before that. Again like I said could be mere coincidence or collusion but I am never going to believe you.

Jason B

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan U Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 pm

you definitely asked me about udfas on saturday, I was watching mickey while ajay was eating with his parents.
Dan U
Dan U
Admin

https://kongdynasty.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason B Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:22 pm

Yeah at 4:50 something Saturday. Still doesn't change the fact that Tom made his pick at 9:07 and I texted him about my unhappiness at 7 Basically this whole thing could have been avoided had you not been a complete dick and explained yourself rather than saying because I said so and collusion this and I don't care that

Jason B

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:49 pm

tldr;

In summary: This is a free league. Everyone needs to quit complaining and just enjoy it for what it is. If there was money on the line, maybe then there is need to talk about collusion and yadda yadda, but its the 7th round of a draft, most people aren't keeping those players so let's just drop it and keep things civil. We are all friends here. Let's not have a game of fantasy football ruin friendships over it. As for Tom, I don't know how much he does or lack thereof or who the main commissioner is (I assume Dan), but these guys do this out of the kindness of their hearts even though they have their own lives and careers. We should thank them for the time they put in. Sure some spreadsheets aren't updated constantly, but its the offseason and we aren't even paying them. This in no way will have any fantasy relevance and if it did make or break your team well then you should have took the handcuff in one of the other rounds that you had picks in. This was only the final round after all...

And now, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2