Home of The League of Dreams Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trade picks this year for picks next year.

3 posters

Go down

Trade picks this year for picks next year. Empty Trade picks this year for picks next year.

Post  Dan U Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:28 am

I'd also trade my picks in the 4th or later (31, 35, 41, 51, and 61) for picks next year.
Dan U
Dan U
Admin

https://kongdynasty.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Trade picks this year for picks next year. Empty Re: Trade picks this year for picks next year.

Post  Dan U Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:52 pm

down to picks 6.01(51 overall) and 7.01 (61 overall) willing to trade for a 5 next year or a 6 and 7 next year.
Dan U
Dan U
Admin

https://kongdynasty.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Trade picks this year for picks next year. Empty Re: Trade picks this year for picks next year.

Post  Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:03 pm

I hold the first pick in the third round. Since I have so many 1st and 2nd round picks, I am willing to part ways with this pick for a 2nd round and a 3rd or 4th round pick, both for next year....

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandon M Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:06 pm

ill give you a third next year for it

Brandon M

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom G Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:58 am

I will give you a 3rd rounder in 2013 plus lance moore for 3.01 this year

Tom G

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:12 pm

Tom,

that's an enticing offer, but I don't have the roster spots to add any more players Sad

That's kind of the reason I'm trading my third round pick.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom G Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:05 pm

Josh, unfortunately I only have 4 picks left in next years draft and im gonna need to hold onto them for now. I'd take a player off your team to keep roster size even (except maybe brent celek). Also this is just a thought, but i'd be willing to trade my 1.05 and a 2013 3rd round pick for your 1.07 and 3.01

Tom G

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:36 pm

Tom,

I'll keep this offer in mind on draft day! I an highly intrigued to see how the draft goes!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down