Home of The League of Dreams Fantasy Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trade deadline , IR , waivers

3 posters

Go down

trade deadline , IR , waivers Empty trade deadline , IR , waivers

Post  Cat M Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:50 pm

did the nfl move there trade deadline back to the 8th week? if so are we going to too? next with the nfl allowing teams to pull 1 player off IR during the season are we allowed to? and if we do allow this must we pull them off if the actual nfl team pulls them off the IR. finally since the $1 1 year waiver rule doesnt start till 2013, can still get a waiver and sign them to whatever ..right?

Cat M

Back to top Go down

trade deadline , IR , waivers Empty Re: trade deadline , IR , waivers

Post  Jason B Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:44 am

I am pretty sure the $1 1 year waiver rule is this year. I even think that it was in place last year.

Jason B

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan U Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:54 pm

The $1, 1 Year rule didn't pass until after the March 1st deadline, therefore, by rule, it can't go into effect until next season. Therefore you can still sign waiver claims for and $ amount and up to five years. By rule, the trade Deadline is to be set as close to the NFL one as possible, therefore it will be week 8, i'll make sure this is set like that on espn tonight. As far as the IR rule i think this will require some discussion, which we should have started when the owners passed it and not waited for the nflpa, but that's mine and tom's bad.
Dan U
Dan U
Admin

https://kongdynasty.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down